We will :
• Provide a highly stimulating, rewarding and enriching curriculum as prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) so that every child will find a certain degree of joy in learning.
• Provide congenial, friendly, reassuring and conducive school environment so as to enable the child "to live, to love, to learn and to imbibe a legacy.".
• Untiringly promote in our students a sense of brotherhood so that they appreciate the role of the school as a vital community centre and foster in them a concern for all particularly the less privileged.
• Include a sense of concern and respect for nature so that they will not exploit it but hold it in reverence.
• Towards the achievement of our goals we will recruit, employ, develop, and retain staff who share and contribute to the realization of our vision.