1. Punctuality and regularity in attendance ,proper uniform, earnest effort in home work, assignments and polite behaviour inside and outside the school are always insisted on and in all these matters the parent`s full co-operation is expected at all times.
2. Pupils must stand up smartly and greet teachers who enter the classroom. They must also stand when the teacher leaves the classroom.
3. Honesty is expected of every pupil. If a pupil finds something which does not belong to him / her ,he /she should inform the Principal of the articles found and leave the same in the office. Pupils who lose the articles may also enquire about them in the office.
4. Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public places and conveyances justifies dismissal.
5. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, objectionable moral behaviour and above all, discourtesy and disrespect to teachers are each a sufficient cause for suspension or dismissal.
6. Pupils must come to school neatly dressed in proper school uniform. Untidy clothes, torn shoes, rubber slippers etc. will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
7. Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises without permission from the Principal /Vice Principal.
8. No fine of any kind or collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made without the permission of the Principal.
9. During the absence of the teacher from the class, students must obey the Monitor appointed to maintain good order.
10. Damage to the school property, however slight, will not be condoned. Stringent disciplinary measure will be taken against such offenders and the parents will have to bear the expense for repair / replacement of the damaged property.
11. All students are expected to participate in the games programme. Credit will be given for effective participation. Every pupil must take part in physical training and games unless declared unfit on medical grounds and is exempted by the principal. Students are forbidden to join any outside sports organizations without the prior permission of the Principal or the teacher in-charge.
12. As English is the medium of instruction, students are expected to speak English at all times.